Kopa is an online housing marketplace that connects renters and hosts. We're on a mission to be the go-to platform for renters looking for a furnished place to stay for 1+ months. We help people find housemates to live with and soon new people to meet once moved in.
Through Kopa, property managers, homeowners, and subletters list their space on the Kopa public marketplace. Renters browse furnished apartments, find compatible housemates if needed, and request to rent spaces. After the host accepts the renter, the renter pays their deposit and sends their monthly rent through Kopa.
Kopa was founded in October 2016 by Jack Forbes, Zach Waterfield, and Courtney Sabo.
- It’s free to sign up and search for a place
- We focus on being the safest and most secure place to rent. We verify every single host who joins Kopa by checking their government-issued ID and selfie.
- Our on-demand customer support is top-notch. We know renting is a big deal, so we're here to help throughout the entire process.
- It's free to list your space, manage your tenants and rentals, and receive payments.
- We made it easy to view rental applications and receive payments directly through Kopa.
- We have thousands of verified renters looking for furnished spaces.
- We work with employers and universities.