We require that all spaces are furnished. Moving into a furnished space is a great selling point for them, especially to renters moving from other cities or countries.
For each room in the property, you'll need certain furnishings. It's usually better to provide more than less to make your property stand out from others.
- Bed frame
- Dresser or closet
- Bedding (sheets and comforter/duvet)
- Desk with chair (nice to have)
- Towel and washcloth
- Toilet paper (at least two rolls)
- Couch or chairs
- Coffee table
- TV and TV stand
- Board games
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Oven and stovetop
- Cookware - pots and pans
- Utensils - cutlery and spatulas
- Dishes - plates, bowls, glasses
- Paper towels (at least one roll)
- Kettle and/or coffee maker
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies - window cleaning, disinfectant wipes, etc.
- Broom and dustpan or vacuum
- Garbage can