Record a video tour
- Get your camera or smartphone out. The best video tours start outside the property to see the exterior, entering through the main entrance, and walking through all the rooms. It's important to narrate everything noteworthy within view and showing all angles of the rooms. For the best angle, walk around the perimeter of the room, recording the other side, to show as much of the room as possible.
- Add your video tour to YouTube. Make sure it's either Public or Unlisted. If you are concerned about your privacy, we recommend marking as Unlisted rather than Public.
Notes about Unlisted YouTube videos
- Only someone with a direct link can see the video. The video will not show up in search, related videos, or recommendations
- Your YouTube subscribers will not be able to see the video on your channel
Add your video tour to Kopa
- Head to Listings and click Edit on the listing you want to add a tour for.
- Click on the Visuals tab.
- Scroll down and find the Video Tour section.
- Copy your YouTube "share" link and paste it into the field on Kopa.
Why video tours are important
Video tours give renters give potential renters the best idea of what your space looks like and proves that it is a real space for those renters who are concerned about rental scams.