If you don’t want to receive any inquiries or requests, you can either change your listing availability or unpublish your listing.
Blocking off your availability calendar
To hide your listing from search results for a set period of time:
- Go to Listings.
- Click Edit for the appropriate listing.
- Click on the Availability tab at the top.
- Click on the start date of when your listing is not available. Follow the prompts to complete the process.
Now, when renters search listings for the dates you selected, your listing will not show in the results.
Temporarily unpublish your space
To remove your space from search results indefinitely:
- Go to Your listings on Kopa
- Click the Unpublish in the bottom right of the appropriate listing
- When the confirmation window appears, click Unpublish listing
You can reactivate your listing at any time from the same page.