It's important to respond to booking requests you receive from renters because they won't know whether to wait to hear from you or reach out to other hosts.
Accepting a booking request
To accept a booking request with a booking fee:
- Go to Requests & Stays on Kopa
- Beneath the booking request you want to accept, click Accept.
- You choose or add your bank account information so you can receive the deposit and rent payments.
- The renter will have 7 days to send the payment until the booking request expires
- Once you receive the renter's rental deposit, you have a new upcoming tenant.