In addition to written reviews, tenants can submit a set of category star ratings. Hosts can view their star ratings on each review on each listing.
Tenants can give ratings on:
- Quality. What did your tenant think about the condition of your space?
- Cleanliness. Did your tenant feel that your space was clean and tidy?
- Accuracy. How accurately did your listing page represent your space?
- Value. Did your tenant feel your listing provided good value for the price?
- Communication. How well did you communicate with your tenant before and during their stay?
- Location. How did your tenant feel about your neighborhood?
The number of stars displayed at the top of a listing page is an aggregate of the primary scores tenants have given for that listing. At the bottom of a listing page there's an aggregate for each category rating.