Government issued ID is a driver's license, passport, or other ID issued by your state. Kopa requires every host to upload government-issued ID to ensure they are real people. Safety and security are our number one priority and this helps ensure all renters are safe.
- What is a government-issued ID, and why do I need to add one?
- Do you offer background checks or credit checks?
- How do I add my government-issued ID?
- Is my space insured by Kopa?
- How does Kopa vet renters?
- I'm a host. What are some safety tips I can follow?
- Why do I have to sign into my bank account to connect it to Kopa?
- Why should I communicate and pay through Kopa directly?