No. Short-term leases are defined as leases that are shorter than 31 days. All Kopa properties are rented for 31 or more days, which means none of them qualify as a "short-term rental."
- Do I need a lease, and how do leases work?
- Are apartments on Kopa considered "short-term rentals?"
- For how long can I rent my space?
- How much control do I have with my rental property?
- What furniture and amenities does my space need to have?
- What do I need in my property?
- What is expected of me as a Kopa host?
- How does Kopa work for hosts?
- How do I add users to my account?