When you are looking for any type of apartment or rental housing, hosts require rental applications to determine your eligibility to rent their property. Most hosts rely on the income they receive from their rentals, so understandably, they want to make sure the people who live in them are responsible and can pay for rent.
The rental application on Kopa is simple — it is composed of five key sections:
- Work experience - to provide a background into what you do
- Income - to make sure you can pay rent
- Education (for students only) - to provide a background about you
- Personal History - including smoking habits, pets, evictions, and more
- Verifications - including proof of employment
After filling out your rental application for the first time, it is saved for any future messages and booking requests.