Hosts share their House Rules to set expectations with their renters, like limits on smoking, areas beyond the listing space that are off-limits, and permission to have visitors.
To add or edit House Rules after you’ve listed your space:
- Go to Your listings on Kopa.
- Click Edit listing on the listing you want to edit.
- Click the Details tab at the top of the page.
- Under House Rules, select your expectations and rules for renters.
- Click Publish & exit in the top right corner.
House Rules appear on your listing page and are sent directly to a renter before move-in.
Your Guidelines explain features of your listing, such as how to turn on the shower or where tenants can find an extra blanket.
Who can see these guidelines?
Renters receive this information once they’re confirmed as a tenant. General Kopa users cannot see this information.
Hosts can add guidelines to their listing after completing the steps required to list their space. To add or edit your Guidelines:
- Go to Your Listings on Kopa.
- On the listing you want to edit, click Edit Listing.
- Once you've completed the steps leading up to it, click Details.
- Under Guidelines, enter your description of features, instructions, or other information you want your students to know about your listing.
- Click Save or Publish & exit in the top right.