You need at least four photos in order to list a space, but we recommend you upload at least ten to show potential tenants a thorough view of the space they'll get to use if they stay with you.
To add photos to an existing listing:
- Go to Your listings.
- Next to the listing you want to edit, click Edit.
- Click on the Visuals tab at the top of the page.
- Click "Click to upload."
5. Drag and drop multiple photos from your computer, or click "Choose a local file" to upload photos from the computer.
Tip: If you use "Choose a local file," you can select "Control" on your keyboard to select multiple files on a PC, or select "Command" on your keyboard to select multiple files on your Mac.
6. Once the photos are done uploading, click "Add" in the bottom right to confirm them to be added to your listing.
5. Next, select the room for each one. We'll order the photos for you.
The bigger, the better.
Keep in mind that resolution matters—take photos that are at least 1024 x 683px. They should not appear grainy or pixelated.
To delete a photo, hover over the photo, and click on the trash can icon.